29 Jan Tips for Maintaining Excellent Oral Health!
While many things were out of our control in 2020, maintaining good oral hygiene is one thing we can focus on in this New Year!
Essential tips for maintaining excellent oral health:
- Brush and floss your teeth every day. Brushing twice daily, flossing, and regular dental appointments will remove bacterial plaque and help your gums stay clean and healthy. Click here to watch a video recommended by our hygienists on how to floss effectively.
- Make the time to schedule regular visits to the dentist and hygienist. Our dentists and hygienists will provide you with advanced care and instructions that will help you develop and maintain healthy oral tissue for life.
- Eat a balanced diet. Eating a well-balanced diet not only supports your overall health it also promotes good dental health.
- Drink more water. Limit your intake of fruit juices, soft drinks, and energy drinks, which are high in sugar and acid. Switch to drinking water, which contains no acid and no sugar- it’s free and good for your health!
- And finally, don’t forget to smile! Smiling has countless benefits- it elevates our mood, reduces stress, and helps us feel confident and optimistic.
We are committed to helping you achieve your dental goals! Send us a message or give us a call on 03 359 8300.